I'm a Digital Marketer from the Bay Area. I'm a storyteller and a data nerd, looking to help you turn your numbers into content that audiences connect with.
Digital Marketing @ Nestle
06 2015 - Present
- Worked on all of the brands in Nestle Ice Cream Division, a $3.9 billion dollars business, including Häagen-Dazs, Dreyer’s / Edy’s, Drumstick, and Outshine Fruit Bars.
- Managed organic content, social listening, and monthly reporting for multiple ice cream brands with 3MM+ community increasing organic reach and engagement over 10x.
- Coached 24/7 support team on response protocols and brand voice, helping move the team from robotic, corporate responses that direct customers to a phone number, to natural responses in brand voice that handle customer complaints through the social platforms.
Social Media and Communications Specialist @ American Red Cross
04 2014 - 06 2015
- Grew social media and web presence of Red Cross Los Angeles Region, doubling followers, reach and engagement on all social platforms via campaigns and social listening.
- Increase the social footprint of the Red Cross LA by developing and leading several classes to educate volunteers and staff on how to use social media to promote the cause.
- Managed volunteer team of designers, executing marketing projects and the volunteer newsletter.
- Led the mobile first redesign of PrepareSoCal.org, working with an agency partner to update the site to a mobile optimized Wordpress CMS.
Social Media and Marketing PM @ Captain Marketing
03 2013 - 02 2014
- Redesigned the Social Media packages offered to conform to new best practices, resulting in a 33% increase in customer retention.
- Oversaw and managed projects for the Social Media and Web Development departments, led a team of six Social Media Community Specialists.
- Managed web development projects, which involved developing targeted marketing content, design optimized for conversion, and SEO optimization and keyword integration.
B.A. Interdisciplinary Studies - Digital CommunitiesU.C. Berkeley
Coursework in creative writing, virtual communities, and computer mediated communications. Math coursework, including Statistics, Differential Equations and Intermediate Calculus.
Experience installing, updating and maintaining Wordpress sites.
Content planning, content creation, and content scheduling for multiple social media site utilizing enterprise level tools.
Managed the content creation process from planning to execution.
Email newsletter planning and content. Experience with MailChimp and Constant Contact.
HTML / CSS
Experience with HTML and CSS. Comfortable updating website through back end CMS utilizing basic HTML and CSS.
Comfortable with Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere and Illustrator.